- ABOUT IHMA
- CLUBS & ORGANIZATION
- CONTACT US
Posted by admin on May 22, 2020 9:04 AM
WALK-IN ENROLMENT PROCEDURES IN COMPLIANCE TO IATF GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19
For NEW STUDENTS:
- No Entrance Examination
- Only parents/guardians are allowed to enter the school premises
- Bring student’s report card.
- Wear face mask/face shield upon entering the main gate.
- Present HQP and valid ID.
- Step on the disinfectant foot bath provided.
- Submit yourself for thermal scanning. Any person with temperature higher than 37.5oC will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Sign the logbook and get your priority number.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Proceed to the waiting area and observe proper physical distancing of one meter.
- Fill up the learner enrollment and survey form. (NOTE: This form may be downloaded using the following links or may be picked up from the guard before coming to enroll for faster transaction).
2. Wait for your priority number to be called.
3. Proceed to Window 1 and submit the filled-up form for sectioning and assessment.
4. Proceed to Window 2 or 3 for payment.