- ABOUT IHMA
- CLUBS & ORGANIZATION
- CONTACT US
Posted by admin on May 6, 2020 12:30 AM
We are issuing the following Advisory in response to the queries of the parents, students and other stakeholders taking into consideration the Orders and Memoranda issued by the Department of Education on the “Prevention, Control and Mitigation of the Spread of COVID-19.
- Graduation (Grade 6), Moving Up (Kinder and Gr.10) and the Recognition ceremonies are canceled in compliance with General Community Quarantine and the need for physical distancing as well as restrictions on mass gathering. Senior High School graduation is uncertain.
- The Report Cards (Form 138) and the awards for honors may be released starting May 18 depending on the pronouncements and restrictions to be given by the Province and the City on May 15. Please wait for further announcements.
- Unfinished Clearance should be processed before the Report Cards are released.
- The Senior High School (SHS) Diploma will be distributed only when the Special Order is issued by the DepEd Region XI.
- Because of the “unfamiliar situation created by COVID-19”, the opening of classes is not yet scheduled but we are considering that classes may start in August 2020 depending on the Advisory of the DepEd and the situation.
- Online enrolment will start on May 15. Further Guidelines will be announced later. However Walk-in enrolment will also be entertained with proper guidelines from DepEd, the Executive Order from the Province and the City, as the situation will warrant.
- Pls. note that in consideration of the present situation, there will be no increase in Tuition and other fees for SY 2020-2021.
- If physical distancing continues to be implemented, Distance Education or a Modified Blended Learning will be utilized for SY 2020-2021 particularly for the Junior High School and the Senior High School. Other forms of learning is still being studied for the Kinder and the Grades 1 – 6 pupils. The guidelines will be presented later when the final decision is taken.
We want to assure you that the administration is most concerned with the health and safety of everyone particularly, of the students, the faculty and staff and is taking all the precautionary measures for their protection from the COVID-19. Let us be united in abiding by the policies and guidelines mandated by the government in the prevention, control, and mitigation of this disease. Let us practice physical distancing, wearing a mask, and the washing of our hands frequently. Please be patient and try to understand that this is not an easy situation to deal with for all of us.
Let us guide our children in praying for God’s intervention in this time of uncertainty and ask Him to put an end to this crisis soon. With Mother Mary, let us entrust to the Lord our supplications as we thank Him for the graces He continuously bestows on us.
Thank you and God bless each one of us .